The Law Offices of MC Law Group, LLC Represent Clients With Immigration and Criminal Issues
Consultations are free-of-charge. Whether or not you retain our services, we take the time to analyze your situation and provide you with the best legal advice, which is unique to your case.
Please Contact Our Firm to Arrange Your Consultation in any of the Following Areas:
- Immigration issues
- Family-based Immigrant Visa Petitions/ Employment Authorization/ Travel Documents
- Employment-based Immigrant Visa Petitions & Labor Certifications
- National Interest Waivers
- Religious Immigrant & Non-immigrant (R-1) Visa Petitions
- Other Special Immigrant Visa Petitions, e.g. Battered Spouse Petitions
- Employment-based Non-immigrant Visas, e.g. H-1 (Specialty Occupation), H-2, L-1 (Corporate Transferees), TN, O-1, P-1, etc.
- Other Non-immigrant Visas, e.g. F-1 (Student), M-1, E (Traders and Investors), etc.
- E Visas broken down into two types, E-1 and E-2.
- J-1 Waivers
- Extensions of Stay
- Political Asylum
- Deportation & Removal
- Citizenship & Naturalization